Sunday, May 25, 2008

Come on! Do you seriously need a kick in the head?

I was at the JE library's cafe corner today when I met this weirdest couple. When I first sat down, this girl was whining to her boyfriend about wanting a piece of cake and her boyfriend nicely told her to be purpose driven, meaning: "You want the cake? Then go get it."

But the girl went, "but I'm not hungry............ Do you think I should get the cake.................?"

So naturally the bf went,"aiya, you want the cake right? Just buy lar. It's simple. You want to eat, then buy the cake okay?"

STILL the girl continued whining about not feeling hungry and wanting advice on whether or not she should have the cake. Frankly, the whining was starting to sound non - human, being super high pitched and draggy (if I wasn't evesdropping, I would have thought it was a wounded dog). By then, I was already starting to bristle 'cos it was sooooo irritating I couldn't study at all but the bf still tried to reason with her nicely. I even silently saluted him for his tolerance.

Then suddenly, outta nowhere, the boyfriend whispered angrily "you bi***, go and die lar!" (huh??!!??) And the girl bursts into tears.

"But actually I'm hungry............................... Can you buy for me......................?" whimpers the girl again.

"You stupid f***, go buy yourself okay? Is it so difficult? What's your problem?"

"But I don't dare to buy..... I also dunnoe why...... You don't love me.... I don't want you already...."

"You wanna break up isit? Is it what you want? No right? Then shut the f*** up! B****!"

After the girl crumples into a heap on the table and sobs quietly, they both leave.

Huh? Mid - day opera performance arH? And talk about being out of context! All the vulgarities the guy spewed out was really colourful and needless to say, unnecessary .. Guess under the stress of exposure to melodramatic girls, even seemingly nice guys can turn to mad men.... Makes one wonder who's the weirder of the two. Plus, I don't know why, but I somehow blame those Idol drama series (ow xiang ju) for melodramatic behaviour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home