Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Puppet's Declaration

"Cut my strings my puppet master, for I am drowning. Drowning in the seas of the unknown that beckons and taunts at my sheer inability. Undo my knobs, oh how I fight against it, hate it and despise it! Even though it keeps my wooden body together, I long to be free! Free as a bird, to soar the skies. To get closer to heaven's gates. Do u deprive me of such love? When you gave me life and the love I never dreamed of having? Then award me! I desire choice and freedom!" The ambitious puppet cried.

"Cut your strings and undo you knobs? Puppet, then you are no more. Stay and you shall remain alive for I love you and that is the only reason you survive. I shan't let you drown in your own silliness." He said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home