Monday, August 04, 2008

Sheesh!

Just now, I went to youtube and saw a couple of videos that made me REALLY mad. I've this thing. I get very irritated when people criticise the Singapore government for absolutely no rhyme nor reason. My questions to these people are: "Can you do a better job?. Are you even capable to take over the reins of Singapore? Yeah? Right now?" Singapore is increasingly filled with people of greater knowledge and various expertise and Singapore citizens are not as docile as one may imagine. In fact, a better way to describe us is as a generation of spoilt, educated children who know what they want. And providing what we want to us, is not such an easy job. I mean, let's be fair. Haven't most of us been overseas? Can't you just compare for yourself?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home