Friday, August 22, 2008

Gross! ! !

I was surfing the youtube one day, procrastinating on my project as usual, when I stumbled upon one of Steven Lim's (the eye-brow trimmer, idol wannabe, XX's "hotdate" in hell) many videos.
OMG.
Let me divulge the fact that he is THE most effective vomit inducer of all time!
For one, his face I already SIBEI buay ta han. But plus the puke that was coming out of his mouth and his totally-dunnoe-his-shit body language = TOXIC.
You know, I met this worm a couple of years back when he was already half infamous for his bloody gross attention seeking videos. I was waiting for someone at paragon when he suddenly came up to me and said (in the exact words), "Excuse me, can I trim your eyebrows? I am the famous star from the so and so idol in channel U".
Obviously alarmed at the prospect of having a (burly and unkept) man touch my eyebrows (in public no less), I shook my head and backed off. Yet, he actually thought that I missed out on the "famous" part and repeated it to me again, only louder. I shook my head politely and gave him a prim smile as I declined. To my disbelief, he sighed in my face (and I was bloody unlucky enough to be inhaling at that exact moment. FYI, ya, his breath stank.) and frowned as he shook his head and mumbled something under his breath.
Geez, this man is truly a low class nut case.
My advice to you if u see this man: RUN AWAY in the opposite direction

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home