Tuesday, April 03, 2007

exams and play and exams and play

Well, exams are round the corner again and I've gotta start working harder. Guess I've gotta aim higher to see better results. Hehe.
Anw, Stanley and I went to St. James last Friday and it was pretty packed. So packed in fact that we couldn't get into Dragonfly~ Hmmm. What a waste. I mean, where else can u find that kinda music? I certainly haven't been to a mandarin-scene-orientated club before. Oh well, St. James ain't going anw so I reckon I'll get to go sometime.
Still, Stanley's boss was there. And the best part was that I got to see her ferrari. Gorgeous (both car and boss) . Ya, Stanley's boss is a her and she's really one of the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Well, I dun mind growing up to look like her. HAHAHAHA. I wish!
Oh no! So much for aiming high when here I am, day-dreaming again. Hehehe. Cheerios. Back to ma books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home