Thursday, February 09, 2006

Did u ever think that you've lost something but when you find it again, you realise that you've nv really lost it? I have. And I wonder why my heart feels hot and cold at the same time.
Perhaps to learn the hard way is better to have nv learnt at all. The world seems more clear and beautiful that way.
Perhaps to be immensely loved, would make u love all in return.
---
I will learn to be better and I am finding my road to bliss one step at a time but I cannot do it without you, hand in hand.
If I cannot say sorry,
THANK YOU for the ears that listen to my shit.
THANK YOU for the hugs when I lose control.
THANK YOU for the breath that whisper comfort to my sleepless nights
THANK YOU for the gaze that remains watchful in my sleep.
THANK YOU for the lips that remain silent at my brutal words.
THANK YOU for the big heart that empties unto me.
Mostly, I really want to thank you for being mine.
---
I wonder if to be too content would ever make u afraid that it will not last. I don't want to be afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home