Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thank you

I've decidedly not written about Part II of Lisa and bf. If you guys are interested in the story, well, maybe one day, when i'm in the mood, only would I continue... haha..
/
I've been reading my darlin's blog. As in REALLY read every single entry as I am experiencing insomnia at this v. moment. Well, so after abit of arguement with my lazy alter ego, got down to actually feeding my own blog. *rolls eyes*
/
I found this written on his blog (which I've absolutely forgotten):
Specially For Juliet,
I had been helplessly falling in love for you, there's nothing much I can do though, but somehow I had enjoyed the whole process. It had taught me many things that I'm not aware off last time. Although you are not mine, but I'm still happy for you to have found and be with the best. At times when I'm weak, it tears my heart and I'm really sorry to have that shown, but I really didn't mean to. Your smile has never fails to make my day, and your presence has always given me strength. I wanna say a very BIG BIG BIG Thank You, as you had make a lot of dreams come true for me. Lastly & Most Importantly, I Love You~!
Posted by Stanley @ 11:45 AM (Nov 2004)
/
Ain't he the sweetest? heez... i totally adore him...
It was written when we weren't together yet... You know, it wasn't easy for us coming together(as a couple, u perv). In fact, it was a hard and trying time. But i'm sure i did not make the wrong decision for I am truly the happiest and most contented woman compared to, well, everyone else i know. (at least I think so, which is good enough) Thus I wish to tell him something as well:
Specially For Stanley
I didn't plan on falling in love with you, but there was nothing I could do as well and somehow, I too enjoyed the whole process. YOU were the one who really taught me the many things I was unaware of. Now that I am yours, I am happy to have found and be with the best. At those times when I am weak+irritating, I'm sorry that I showed it to you and this tears my heart for I would never intentionally hurt you. Without you, I am not strong and YOUR smile makes me feel like I have truly accomplished something great. I too, want to say a BIG BIG BIG BIG Thank You for you ARE a dream come true. Lastly & Most Importantly, I Love You too~!
Posted by Juliet @ 03:23 AM (Jan 2006)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home