Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Quackie

Bonjour!

Okay, first and foremost, I actually meant a quickie (blog entry) but just had the urge to put quackie instead - for fun's sake. heh heh...

Anyway, I just had a zoom zoom session of retail therapy to relieve myself of the incredible stress I'm under right now and bought two eye shadows, a foundation, foundation pads - pack of 20 and contact lens cleanser (which I don't really need). Oh well, like I said, it's retail therapy so it's meant to be quite mad.

However the foundation, by Bourjois, I love! It's really a really dry looking mineral foundation but when u apply it, it blends into your skin and looks really good in a jiffy. The plus point is that it smells so nice, so floral... haha... Kk, I reckon I'm going bonkers really soon.

Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home